Deal: $99.58 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/27/2020 (Details)
The Monroe Sensa-Trac load adjusting shock absorber with PSD (position sensitive damping) and the Safe Tech system combines our exclusive precision tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application engineered valving and Fluon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle. These units also include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort. A new pair of Monroe Sensa-Trac load adjusting shock absorbers can assist in maintaining ride height when up to 1,200 lbs*. of additional weight is loaded. These units are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort
- Fluon Banded Piston: Works with the existing groove tube technology to provide responsiveness to changing road conditions
- Unique Groove Tube - PSD: Precision tapered grooves help provide added control without sacrificing comfort
- Nitrogen Gas Charged: For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
Do you want ot get the Monroe 58640 Sensa-Trac Load Adjusting Shock Absorber (Pack of 2)?