as of 10/21/2021 (Details)
Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick 6-Cup Donut Baking Pan is professional-quality nonstick bakeware for creating beautiful baked doughnuts without the sticky, baked-on mess or spattering hot oil. Crafted from professional-quality carbon steel with premium quick-release, non-stick coating that’s PFOA free, FDA and European LFGB approved for added food safety. Its reinforced beaded rim ensures many years of secure handling into and out of the oven without the pan warping. Easy to use and clean. Whether learning how to bake doughnuts or perfecting a family recipe for individual spice cakes, this nonstick doughnut pan offers an amazing baking experience every time. Bake favorite foods for breakfast, lunch, brunch, holiday meals, and outdoor entertaining. Easy to use. Simply spray each cup of the pan with high-quality baking spray, pour in batter, and bake according to recipe. Great for baking doughnuts, coffeecakes, spice cakes, individual cheesecake rings, herb and cheesy bread, and more. Made from professional-quality carbon steel with a premium quick-release, non-stick coating, Mrs. Anderson’s Non-Stick Donut Pan provides even baking and quick release of baked goods without them sticking. Heat safe to 480-degrees Fahrenheit. PFOA-free, FDA and European LFGB approved. For best results, use wooden or nylon tools that won’t scratch the non-stick surface. Never cut baked goods in the pan. Hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Mrs. Anderson's 6-Cup Donut Baking Pan for making homemade doughnuts with quick food release and easy cleanup
- Professional-quality carbon steel with premium quick-release, non-stick coating for uniform baking; PFOA-free, FDA and European LFGB approved
- Makes 6 doughnuts; great for coffee cake, individual cheesecake rings, herb and cheesy bread, spice cakes, and more; instructions for use included; 10.5-Inches x 7-Inches
- Non-stick to release food quickly; no stuck-on, baked-on mess; use wooden or nylon tools; never cut in the pan; heat safe to 480-degrees Fahrenheit
- Reinforced beaded rim prevents warping and allows secure handling; easy non-stick cleanup; hand wash in warm, soapy water, dry thoroughly