as of 12/02/2021 (Details)
With the Native Instruments Maschine groove production software and controller, you've got the undeniable vibe of working with a hardware drum machine, combined with the virtually unlimited creative potential software provides. Whether you're sampling and slicing beats from vinyl, creating electronic remixes, or performing live, Maschine is awesome to work with. You've got 16 velocity-sensitive, color-coded pads for triggering sounds and patterns. And you've got nine knobs for realtime control of virtually any parameter in the Maschine software - it's the ideal way to combine hardware control over software.
- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instruments, or switch to MIDI mode to control other software
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads and group buttons light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision
- The redesigned Master section allows you to select modes with the toggle buttons and click through values without the need to look at the screen