as of 05/20/2022 (Details)
Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic ointment contains a unique Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment and scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.
- .5-ounces of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the number-one doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds
- First-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection