as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
New Pig grab-and-go kit for spills up to 4.5 gallons can be wall-mounted to maximize visibility. Tamperproof seals help prevent pilfering of spill response supplies. Use as refill for wall-mount holder (sold separately). UN rating 1H2/Y30/S for packing groups II and III. Only Pig spill kits feature Pig absorbents proven for rapid response. Fluids absorbed: oil-based liquids but not water. Absorbency: up to 4.5 gallon, spill volume: 1 - 9 gallon. UN rated: yes. Composition: bucket - 100 percent polyethylene; Mat - polypropylene; socks - skin - polypropylene; Fillers - hydrophobic cellulose; polypropylene. Kit includes: 1 - 3-inches by 10-feet Pig Skimmer absorbent sock; 1 - 3-inches by 48-inches Pig oil-only absorbent sock; 4 - Pig Stat-Mat absorbent; 6 - tamper-proof labels and 2 - disposal bags and ties.
- 60.5-gallon polyethylene bucket features an easy-open, screw-on lid and can be used for shipping or temporarily storing used absorbents
- Pig skimmer socks stop spreading spills; Pig Stat-Mat pads absorb quickly
- Absorbents meet NFPA 99 standards for static decay to allow use with fuels and flammables
- Prepacked bucket provides easy access to contents
- Large, color-coded label makes identification fast and accurate