as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
New Pig polypropylene oil-only absorbent sock. Surround oily machinery outdoors without worrying about UV degradation or rain. These UV resistant oil socks absorb oil but not a drop of water. Attached string conveniently allows socks to be tied down, tied together or dipped in non-corrosive wash baths. Skin is UV resistant up to 12 months; meets NFPA 99 standards for static decay. Recycled content is ideal when green products are desired or required. Not recommended for use with acids, bases or other corrosive liquids. Fluids absorbed: oil-based liquids but not water. Recycled content: 95 percent mixture of pre- and post-consumer recycled cellulose. Absorbency: Up to 12 gallon per box. Composition: polypropylene skin and 100 percent hydrophobic cellulose filler.
- Moldable socks hug corners and surround machine bases to absorb machine leaks, contain puddles and keep workers safe
- Cellulose filler is hydrophobic for containing and absorbing oil-based spills in a variety of environments
- Polypropylene skin resists tearing; reduces dust and holds in liquid, even when saturated
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without absorbing a drop of water
- Ideal for use on land, but also floats to clean up oil-based liquids on water