as of 04/12/2021 (Details)
NGK Standard Spark Plug is manufactured to enhance the performance of the vehicle. It is constructed from durable material that is corrosion and abrasion resistant. The Spark plug insulators are made of 99 percent pure alumina silicate, allowing for longer insulator noses for reduced fouling. This Spark plug features a triple gasket sealing process that eliminates fuel leakage. It also includes a solid copper core that provides superior heat dissipation and conductivity. This Spark plug has resistor that is produced with a glass and carbon mixture, which is fired to ensure superior performance and durability. It has corrugated ribs that prevent flash over and cold rolled threads to inhibit damage to the cylinder head.
- Solid copper core for greater spark
- Longer insulator nose prevents fouling
- Corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover
- Zinc dipped shell prevents corrosion
- Triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage