as of 01/21/2022 (Details)
The USB Virtual 7.1 channel sound adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop notebook systems.Bundled with Xear 3D sound simulation software,it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel environment. No drivers requires,just plug and play for instant audio playback,also compatible with all major operation systems. Connectors:USB Type-A,stereo output jack,mono microphone input jack. Include Xear 3D,the Virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software for Windows XP/Vista. System requirement: 1.Desktop or notebook PC with a USB port. 2.Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server/2003/Vista,Linux,MacOS 10 or higher. 3.Xear 3D (Virtual 7.1 channel sound simulation software) for Windows XP/Vista. 4.Stereo active speaker or stereo earphone. 5.Mono microphone(Optional).Package include: 1 x usb sound cardPlease note: 1> niceeshop(TM) is a registered trademark and the only authorized seller of niceeshop branded products. 2> niceeshop provide you various kinds of great products at the lowest possible prices, welcome to our store and get what you want !!! 3> niceeshop highly appriciate all customers' opinions to improve the selling ,also if anything you unsatisfied, pls contact our customer service department for probable best solution.
- Complaint with USB 2.0 fULL-Speed (12Mbps) Specification
- Complaint with USB audio device class specification 1.0; Complaint with USB HID class specification 1.1
- USB bus-powered mode,no external power required
- Functional keys:Mircrophone-Mute,Speaker-Mute,Volume-Up,Volume-Down
- Driverless no driver required for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server/2003/Vista,Linux,MacOS