Deal: $996.95 (SAVE Now!)
as of 08/08/2020 (Details)
Mind-blowing 3000mm zoom. 4K Ultra HD video. Raw (nrw), macro, time-lapse and so much more. Imagine being able to zoom far beyond the reach of standard telephoto lenses, to capture not just the Moon, but the craters, peaks and valleys of its surface. Imagine being able to view the international space station in flight, even the rings of saturn-not with a telescope, but with a one-of-a-kind Nikon camera. Introducing the COOLPIX P1000, the most extreme zoom Nikon Ever, and a game-changer for birders, sports and wildlife enthusiasts, travel photographers and even those aspiring to venture to the moon and beyond without leaving their backyard.
- 3000 millimeter optical zoom-the most powerful zoom lens Ever put on a Nikon Coolpix camera
- 4K Ultra HD video with HDMI out, stereo sound and an accessory Hot Shoe
- Rock steady dual detect image stabilization and great low light capability. VIBRATION REDUCTION: Lens shift VR (still pictures) / Lens shift and Electronic VR (movies)
- Raw (nrw), time lapse and Super lapse shooting Plus great creative modes
- Full manual controls along with easy auto shooting
- TOP CONTINUOUS SHOOTING SPEED AT FULL RESOLUTION: Up to 7 shots at approx. 7 frames per second
- FOCUS RANGE: [W]: Approx. 1 feet (30 centimeter) to infinity, [T]: Approx. 23 feet (7.0 meter) to infinity, Macro close up mode: Approx. 0.4 inches (1 centimeter) (wide angle position), Approx. 23 feet (7.0 meter) (telephoto position) (All distances measured from center of front surface of lens)
- ISO Sensitivity ISO 100 1600, ISO 3200, 6400 (available when using P, S, A or M or Movie manual mode). The lowest ISO sensitivity in Movie manual mode is ISO 125
- Shutter Speed: 1/4000 1 sec, 1/4000 30 sec. (when ISO sensitivity is 100 in M mode) At wide angle position, with largest f number setting (smallest aperture). Bulb and Time setting (can be set when ISO sensitivity is 100 in M mode): Up to 60 seconds. 1/8000 1/30 sec. (when recording movies)
- VIEWFINDER: Electronic viewfinder, 1 centimeter (0.39 inches) approx. 2359k dot equivalent OLED with the diopter adjustment function (-3 to +3 m-1). MONITOR: 3.2 inches diagonal, Vari Angle TFT LCD with Anti reflection coating 5 level brightness adjustment
Do you want ot get the Nikon COOLPIX P1000 16.7 Digital Camera with 3.2″ LCD, Black?