as of 05/17/2021 (Details)
Superior capturing power delivered by a high-density 51-point AF system, which covers nearly the entire image area in the 1.3x crop of DX modeThe D7100 comes equipped with a 51-point AF system that covers a wide area with high density. In the 1.3x crop of DX mode, the 51 focus points cover almost its entire image area, attaining extremely high subject capturing power. The center focus point is compatible with AF at f/8. By pairing this lightweight, compact body, unique to DX formats, with a teleconverter, you can pack light but still enjoy super-telephoto AF shooting Image sensor unit without an optical low-pass filter, which takes full advantage of the potential of 24.1 effective megapixels and the sharp depiction performance of NIKKOR lensesThe D7100 employs an image sensor unit designed without an optical low-pass filter to take full advantage of the high resolution achieved by its high pixel count. This image sensor unit maximizes the resolving power of 24.1 megapixels and NIKKOR lenses, bringing sharp, clear rendering of delicate details of your subjects. With this camera, you can shoot high-definition images that retain excellent quality even if trimmed or enlarged. Compact and lightweight body realized by Nikon DX format, that employs highly reliable magnesium alloy covers and superior weather and dust sealingReduced from the D7000, the D7100 weighs a mere approx. 675 g/1 lb 7.8 oz (body only). With excellent capturing power, exquisite detail reproduction and depicti...
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor, 51 point cross-type AF sensors for spot-on focusing, ISO range from 100 to 6400
- Shoot up to 6 frames per second for up to 100 continuous shots, 1080p videos with full-time autofocus and built-in stereo mic
- Compatible with Nikon's WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter for Wi-Fi connectivity