as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
Features: Wire Gauge: 6 Actable Length: 20 inches Operational Temperature Range: -15°C to +105°CCable Material: Tinned copper wire & PVC insulated jacket Terminal Material: Tin-plated copper terminal Wide Range of Uses: Used for power applications in cars, RV trailers, golf carts and small marine crafts, also great for small solar cable applications. Safety Instruction: When Installing Battery Cables: Install the positive (Red) cable first before the negative (Black) cable. When Removing Battery Cables: Remove the negative (Black) cable first before the positive (Red) wear safety glasses when working near batteries. Package Contents:1 × Positive Cable with Tin-plated Copper Terminal(Red)1 × Negative Cable with Tin-plated Copper Terminal(Black)
- Heavy Duty Safe UL 6 Gauge Cables: Tinned copper wire has good electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, stability, tin-plated copper can increase heat dissipation, improve electrical conductivity and improve wire performance. Red wire is positive while black is negative.
- Tin-plated Copper Terminal: Tin-plated copper has good stability, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, which improves the oxidation resistance of copper and maintains its conductivity better.
- PVC Insulated Jacket: Flexible PVC insulation of battery cables resists abrasion, waterproof and moisture proof, flame retardant and heat insulation, and withstands the rigors of an automotive or marine environment.
- Scope of Application: 6 gauge inverter cables are often used for power application in automotive, truck, marine boats, solar, RV, trailer, golf car, motorcycle, mower, etc.
- Package Includes:20-inch 6AWG battery inverter cables contain a set of positive(red) and negative(black) battery cables.