as of 04/19/2021 (Details)
Vacless Safety Vacuum Release Systems not only provide added safety against suction entrapment, but they also act as a drain winterization device a surge suppressor extending the life of your pool equipment. This valve is directly attached to the pump by removing the suction side drain plug and installing this SVRS in its place. All of our valves are designed for use on 0.5 to 10.0 horsepower pumps for small and large water recreational installations including hot tubs, spas, fountains, wading residential or commercial pools.
- Protects your precious family and kids from pump suction entrapment.
- Simple to use vacuum relief system
- Easily installed on a pump's winterizing plug.
- Works on pumps from 1/2 to 10 Horsepower.
- Meets all standards for entrapment - Virginia Graeme Baker Act