as of 11/30/2021 (Details)
The NOCO Commercial Battery Box is designed for 4D batteries. These Commercial Battery Boxes are rotationally molded from the highest quality, low density polyethylene plastic. Maintain their tough impact properties in climates down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Resistant to UV exposure. Meets USCG Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and ABYC E-10.7 specification.
- Commercial grade battery box for Automotive, Marine, RV and more; Designed for a single group 4D battery
- Rugged design for commercial applications; Four corner fastening system and captive lid for easy installations, large cable entry holes for large gauge cables, full flow ventilation for releasing battery gases, and large battery acid reservoir
- Designed for rugged environments; Impact resistant down to minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit, withstands acid, gas, oil and other contaminants, and immune to UV exposure
- Keeps your battery safe; Limits water entry, effectively collects battery acid, allows adequate ventilation, and protects against accidental contact of battery terminals
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Certified and tested; Meets United States Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420 and American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7 specifications