as of 01/26/2022 (Details)
The NF-A14 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a square frame that complies with Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) standard. Its square shape and 140mm mounting holes (124.5mm spacing) make it ideal for use on water cooling radiators or as an upgrade for 140mm case fans. Featuring sophisticated aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels, the NF-A14 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14. The FLX version provides 1200/1050/900rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise Adaptors in order to provide full flexibility in fine-tuning the fan for maximum ventilation performance or near-silent operation. Its superb running smoothness, reference-class SSO2 bearing and Noctua's trusted premium quality make it an elite choice for the highest demands.
- Noctua's NF-P14 fan has become a default-choice among PC enthusiasts looking for a premium quality quiet 140mm fan. NF-A14 provides higher static pressure and an even better airflow/noise ratio than its much acclaimed predecessor.
- The NF-A14's square 140mm frame with 140mm mounting holes makes it a premium grade replacement for common 140mm case fans & perfect for use on 140mm water cooling radiators, where its square shape will ensure full coverage & best pressure performance.
- The NF-A14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx to facilitate the transition for laminar flow to turbulent flow, that reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment, incur suction capacity, especially in space restricted environments.
- Providing 1200, 1050 and 900 rpm speed settings via the supplied Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptors, the NF-A14 FLX (Flexibility) can be fine-tuned for superior airflow or maximum quietness.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems.
- The latest version of Noctua's advanced Smooth Commutation Drive system ensures superb running smoothness by eliminating torque variations and switching noises. This makes the NF-A14 remarkably quiet even at very close distance.