as of 01/27/2022 (Details)
Featuring advanced aerodynamic design measures such as Flow Acceleration Channels and Noctua's AAO frame, the NF-A4x10 is a highly optimized, premium quality quiet fan in 40x10mm size. Smooth Commutation Drive technology and Noctua's reference class SSO2 bearings guarantee superb running smoothness and excellent long-term stability. Topped off with modular cabling, a Low-Noise Adaptor and Omni Join Adaptor Set as well as 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A4x10 is a premium choice for the highest demands.
- The NF-A4x10 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Thanks to its streamlined, compact motor design, the NF-A4x10's motor hub is smaller than with conventional 4cm fans. This allows for more blade surface area and thus contributes to the NF-A4x10's superior airflow and pressure performance.
- Noctua's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctua's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity.
- With the tips of the fan blades ploughing thru boundary layer created by Inner Surface Microstructures, flow separation from suction side of the blades is significantly suppressed, which reduced blade passing noise, improved airflow, pressure efficiency.
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard mounting systems and fan clips used on heat sinks.
- The latest version of Noctua's advanced Smooth Commutation Drive system ensures superb running smoothness by eliminating torque variations and switching noises. This makes the NF-A4x10 remarkably quiet even at very close distance.
- The NF-A4x10 is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 4500 to 3700rpm so that it can be fine-tuned for superior airflow or maximum quietness.