as of 01/18/2022 (Details)
The NH U14S is the 14cm top model of Noctua's classic U series single tower CPU coolers, which have received more than 400 awards and recommendations from the international press. While the large, six heatpipe design and the NF A15 140mm fan with PWM support for fully automatic speed control allow the cooler to best the renowned quiet cooling performance of all other U series coolers, its 52mm slim shape still guarantees full compatibility with tall RAM modules on LGA2011. Topped off with the trusted, pro grade SecuFirm2 multi socket mounting system, Noctua's proven NT H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NH U14S is a complete premium quality solution that combines superb performance, high compatibility and quiet operation.
- NH-U14S is the 1st 140mm model in Noctua's award-winning NH-U series; 1st introduced in 2005,NH-U series has become a standard choice for premium quality quiet CPU coolers n won more than 400 awards n recommended by leading int'l hardware webs n magazines
- With its 52mm slim design tailor-made for LGA2011,NH-U14S will not overhang the RAM slots on this platform, thus guaranteeing full compatibility with tall memory modules
- Standing 165mm tall, NH-U14S is short enuf to fit most modern high-end cases; Measuring 150mm wide (including fan and fan clips),NH-U14S provides better compatibility with SLI and CrossFire setups
- The NF-A15 is a premium quality quiet 140mm fan with a round frame that complies with Noctua's AAO standard; NF-A15 further improves the renowned quiet cooling performance of the award-winning NF-P14
- NF-A15 140mm fan supplied with the NH-U14S supports PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the mainboard; In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 1500 to 1200rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation
- For user who want to achieve even better performance by adding a 2nd/optional NF-A15 fan to create a push/pull setup,NH-U14S includes fan clips n extra set of custom-designed anti-vibration pads
- Supporting Intel LGA115x (LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156), LGA2011 and AMD (AM3+, AM2+, FM1, FM2), the SecuFirm2(TM) mounting included with the NH-U14S guarantees perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all current sockets.
- Complying with the open SecuFirm(TM) standard, the NH-U14S can be made compatible with the older LGA1366 and LGA775 sockets using the optional NM-I3 mounting kit, which is provided by Noctua free of charge.