as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
The DF10D digital depth sounder with auto-ranging and auto-sensitivity features is designed to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 mph. The depth sounder incorporates an advanced three-stage depth alarm warning system for the user programmable shallow and deep water alarms. Keel-Offset allows readings to be adjusted for vessel draft. The 1.65" x 0.85" LCD reads depths in feet and meters, and uses SoftGlow backlighting for easy and reliable operation at night. The included transducer can be transom-mounted or glued in-hull. The Depth Sounder includes white and black Interchangeable Face Plates and Bezels. Requires a 2 1/8" Diameter Mounting Hole or can be surface mounted with the 1000-10 Surface Mount Bracket. INCLUDES: Digital Depth Sounder Display, White/Black Interchangeable Faces & Bezels, Transom/In-Hull Transducer w/ 30 Feet of Transducer Cable, All Mounting Hardware For In-Dash Display Installation and Transom/In-Hull Transducer Installation, Display Sun Cover, 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
- Marine tool delivers instant depth updates to help keep you safe in the water
- Gives precise depth readings (in feet or meters) from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 miles per hour
- Incorporates an advanced three-stage depth alarm warning system with programmable shallow and deep water alarms;
- Easy touch, algorithmic, digital programming; waterproof front face, and large, , illuminated display
- Display dimensions: 1.65 x 0.85 inches (WxH); comes with a two year warranty