Deal: $99.00 (SAVE Now!)
as of 09/19/2020 (Details)
Add some mid-century style to your space with the Novogratz Athena Computer Desk with Storage. This easy to clean Desk features a faux white marble finish on the PVC laminated particleboard that pairs with the gold powder-coated metal hairpin legs for an elegant, retro style. The minimalistic design makes this Desk a perfect addition to your dorm room or small apartment. The desktop is large enough for you to finish homework or browse social media on your laptop. The 2 open cubbies allows you to store notebooks, writing utensils, and papers off of the desktop but still within reach to keep your workspace clutter free. The back of the desk features a long open cubby that is perfect for hiding a power strip. A wire grommet keeps your cords organized and tangle free. The top of the Desk comes preassembled to make assembly quick and easy by simply attaching the 4 legs. The Desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30.4”H x 40.5”W x 21.65”D.
- Give your workspace a mid-century modern upgrade with the Novogratz athena computer desk with storage
- Made of PVC laminated particleboard, this lightweight, easy to clean desk features a faux White Marble desktop and gold powder-coated metal hairpin legs for a trendy addition to your space
- Desktop Comes preassembled and is spacious enough for your laptop and office supplies. The 2 open cubbies allows you to keep notebooks and paper within reach and off of your workspace. Long open cubby in the Back of the desk is the perfect hiding spot for a power strip. The wire grommet will keep your cords organized and tangle free
- Complete your room with other items from Novogratz for a coordinated look (sold separately)
- The desk ships flat to your door and minimal assembly is required. The desktop can support up to 80 lbs. And each cubby will hold 5 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 30.4"H x 40.5"W x 21.65"D
Do you want ot get the Novogratz Athena Computer Desk with Storage, White Marble?