as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
When you're waiting at the gate and the adrenalin is pumping, you probably won't be thinking about the scratch-resistant Lexan lens that gives you a wide-open view of the track. Or the triple-layer face foam that wicks away your sweat. Or the competition ready design that includes a non-slip silicone treated strap and a mounting interface for Oakley laminated tear offs, the most advanced tear off system on the planet (sold separately). But there is one thing you should keep in mind: The winningest rider in history has worn the MX O Frame in every title chase. And Ricky Carmichael didn't earn his rep by compromising on performance. These goggles are compatible with Attack Mask nose guard.
- Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam
- Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan lens material
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact