as of 09/29/2023 (Details)
ODYSSEY Batteries Heavy Duty and Commercial Battery (Stud Terminal) delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery and extreme durability that heavy duty and commercial vehicles demand. Commercial vehicles today have to power a range of accessories, both inside the cab and out. Whether on the road, the farm, or the jobsite, they also need a battery with the power to start any job, and the durability to last until it is finished. Not so easy when the job involves constant vibration, extreme loads, long idle periods, and harsh environments. The ODYSSEY battery can handle it. Featuring rugged construction and packed tightly with pure lead plates, the non-spillable AGM design ODYSSEY battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. And the pure lead plates mean more power. Twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge. These batteries are built for the toughest jobs from tractor trailers, construction equipment, farming equipment, buses-RVs, box trucks-cargo vans to emergency response. Its construction consists of pure virgin lead plates for maximum surface area and optimized recycling, AGM (absorbed glass mat) design that eliminates acid spills, high conductivity, corrosion-resistant tin-plated brass terminals, high integrity terminal seal, a sealed design resulting in gases recycled internally, a self-regulating relief valve, tough flame retardant cell containers and robust internal cell connections to prevent vibration damage. ODYSSEY batteries beat spiral-wound. Compared to spiral-wound batteries of equal size, ODYSSEY batteries pack 15 percentage more plate surface area into the case. Avoiding the dead space between cylinders in six-pack designs means ODYSSEY batteries deliver more power and 40 percentage more reserve capacity. Specification: Battery Usage: Deep cycle/Starting; Volts: 12 Volts; Battery Terminals: Top; Battery Type: AGM; Pulse (5-second) Hot Cranking Amperes (PHCA): 2150; Cranking Amperes at 0 Degrees Fahrenheit: 1150 amperes; Cranking Amperes at 32 Degrees Fahrenheit: 1370 amperes; Reserve Capacity: 205 minutes; Length: 13.000 inches; Width: 6.800 inches; Height: 9.410 inches; Weight: 77.800 pounds; BCI Group Number: 31; High rate discharge: 2,150 amperes for 5 seconds, 1,985 amperes for 10 seconds, 1,800 amperes for 15 seconds, 1,750 amperes for 20 seconds.
- Cold Crank Amp (CCA)- 1150; Better warranty: Limited 3 and 4 year full replacement warranty - not pro rata; Longer service life: With 3-10 years of service life, ODYSSEY batteries save time, money, and aggravation
- Longer cycle life: 70 percentage longer cycle life compared to conventional deep cycle batteries, up to 400 cycles at 80 percentage depth of discharge- high stable voltage for longer periods of time
- Faster recharge: The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market, capable of 100 percentage recharge in 4 - 6 hours; Mounting flexibility: Non-spillable design
- Vibration resistance- design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration; Extreme temperature tolerant- Operating temperatures from -40 degree Celsius (-40 degree Fahrenheit) to 45 degree Celsius (113 degree Fahrenheit).
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island