Deal: $12.59 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/10/2020 (Details)
Distinguished pediatrician Dr Robert Bucknam, M.D. and co-author Gary Ezzo are two of the world's leading experts on infant management concepts. In this revised 6th edition, they have updated their groundbreaking approach which has found favor with over six million parents in all 50 states and has been translated into 20 languages around the world. For over 25 years, On Becoming Babywise has been the de facto newborn parenting manual for naturally synchronizing your baby's feeding time, waketime and nighttime sleep cycles, so the whole family can sleep through the night. In his 29th year as a licensed Pediatrician, Dr. Robert Bucknam, M.D. along with co-author Gary Ezzo, demonstrate how order and stability are mutual allies of every newborn's metabolism and how parents can take advantage of these biological propensities. Now millions of new moms are invited to ask their questions and interact Live online with this new Interactive Support Edition.
- #1 Bestselling Book on Infant Sleep
- Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep
- On Becoming Babywise is more than an infant-management concept. It is a mindset for successful parenthood.
- Help for any parent to develop a plan that meets both the needs of a new baby and of the entire family
- Dr Robert Bucknam, M.D. and co-author Gary Ezzo are two of the world's leading experts on infant management concepts
Do you want ot get the On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep “2019 edition”- Interactive Support?