as of 11/27/2021 (Details)
Program steps for each independent charging bank - STEP1: Low Volt Start (2V). STEP2: Turbo SAVE. STEP3: Pulse SAVE. STEP4: Controlled CHARGE. STEP5: OPTIMIZE. Step 6: TEST after CHARGE. Step 7: OptiMate maintenance. The OptiMate 3 x 2 retains all easy-to-use characteristics of the over 2 million OptiMates produced since 1995, but is now lighter and more efficient than ever and it cares for 2 batteries simultaneously and independently. The OptiMate 3 x 2 recovers sulphate batteries and then tests after charging. The maintenance program delivers only what the battery needs, never overcharges, never undercharges. SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year replacement warranty.
- The most TRUSTED battery charger in power sports in a 2-bank version. OptiMate 3 x 2, the all-in-one tool for 2 x 12V batteries care at home. Diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally maintains, automatically.
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 2V + 2 step desulphation recovery; CHARGING AMPS: 0.8A (constant current, per bank).
- IDEAL FOR: 2 x STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 3 - 50Ah.
- USE: Indoor/ Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F /-20°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft/180cm AC supply lead and 2 x 6ft/180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. 2 x Weatherproof battery lead & 2 x standard battery clip set included.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.