as of 04/13/2021 (Details)
Program steps for each independent charging bank - STEP 1: Low Volt Start (0.5V). STEP2: Ultra LOW VOLT SAVE. STEP3: LOW VOLT SAVE / cell monitoring. STEP4: TEST – cell damage. STEP5: Cell-balancing CHARGE. STEP6: OPTIMIZE. STEP7: TEST after CHARGE. STEP8: OptiMate maintenance. The 4 bank OptiMate Lithium 0.8A 4S charges up to 4 x LiFePO4 / LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) 4-series batteries with nominal voltage of 12.8V – 13.2V. Each bank charges independently and includes the following features: • Saves low voltage LiFePO4 batteries. • Specialized LiFePO4 charge cycle. • Maintains & protects LiFePO4 batteries. • Battery BMS reset. SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- Unique LiFePO4 battery preparation for dealers.
- SAVE: Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3 step low volt save & test; CHARGING AMPS : 0.8A (per bank).
- IDEAL FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series cell 12.8 / 13.2V batteries from 2 - 30Ah.
- USE : Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -4°F / -20°C); STYLE : Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 4 x 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector. 4 x Weatherproof battery lead & 4 x standard battery clip set included.
- INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.