as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
Steps:1.- Low Volt Start (0.5V)2.- TEST before charge3.- Temperature check4.- Ultra LOW VOLT SAVE5. - LOW VOLT SAVE / cellmonitoring6.- TEST - cell damage7.- Cell-balancing CHARGE8.- OPTIMIZE9.- TEST after CHARGE10.- OptiMate Maintenance Special features:• Battery SAVE mode with BMS reset : starts from 0.5V with continuous monitoring / testing of charge acceptance or bad / shorted cell condition. Unnecessary (and unsafe) charging of a bad battery is prevented. • safety :Automatic charge rate adjustment to ambient temperature sensed at the charger. Reduced charging below freezing, no charging if temperature is below -20C/-4F (can damage lithium batteries).• Ampmatic : Microprocessor adjusts current to ideal LiFePO4 charge curve to match battery size / condition, for fastest and most complete charge. SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected. 3-year limited replacement warranty.
- Ultimate LiFePO4 professional level battery charger; High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries;
- Perfect for charging and seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2 to 100 Amp-hour;
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST; CHARGING AMPS: 5A (AmpMatic)
- IDEAL FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 - 100Ah; INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed;
- USE: Indoor/Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40 / -40 ); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft/180cm AC supply lead and 6ft/180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector; Weatherproof battery lead and standard battery clip set included;