Deal: $54.16 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/17/2021 (Details)
Take your NTSC (American) HDTV to an overseas PAL country. Using the Orei XD-1090, you can convert PAL HDTV signals to NTSC HDTV for viewing on your existing NTSC TV. Eliminating the need to buy a new multi-system TV set. Local PAL HDTV tuner like a Cable Box or Satellite Receiver is required. Built with new REIO Video technology developed by OREI, it optimizes the whole process and resulting in a more precise, more vivid and no jitter image. Works perfectly even for fast moving video and action scenes.
- High Quality Conversion - Converts Any PAL (50hz) Signal to NTSC HDMI (60hz) 1080p, Converts any NTSC (60hz) to PAL HDMI (50hz)
- REOI Video Technology - Provides Precise Vivid Image, even in Fast Action Scene
- Supports PAL/NTSC HDMI Input Format: 480I/576I/480P/576P/720P at 50 or 60Hz/1080I at 50 or 60Hz/1080P at 50 or 60Hz Support up to 480Hz
- Inputs: HDMI, RCA, S-Video Outputs: HDMI
- Supports both 4:3, and 16:9 ratio. Dual Voltage 100-240 Volts
Do you want ot get the Orei XD-1090 Premium 1080p HDMI PAL to NTSC Video Converter (REIO Technology)?