as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
Built on the power of Osprey technology! The Osprey210 starts with the legendary quality and performance of the Ospreyline and includes onboard analog stereo audio inputs. it's an excellent choice for low-cost systems where one video input and one unbalanced audio input is required. The Osprey210 is a 5 volt PCI bus card for capturing full-motion (30 fps) video and audio from a standard NTSC or PAL analog source. Captured video and audio may be saved (uncompressed) to disk or displayed/played on the system monitor and speakers. Two video inputs are provided, one for composite video and one S-Video. Left and right RCA audio connectors and 3.5mm audio connectors are provided for unbalanced stereo audio capture. Audio loopback/monitoring capabilities are provided via 3.5mm audio output. Multiple cards may be used in a single system chassis. Driver software supports Micrsoft DirectShow API. (Linux support is built into the modern Linux kernel.)
- With on-board analog stereo audio inputs, the Osprey210e is perfect for low-cost systems needing one video input and one unbalanced audio input. Monitor audio capture with enhanced sound capture at lower bit rates at an attractive price.
- Like all Ospreycards, you can plug in additional Osprey210e cards or mix and match with other Ospreycards whenever you need additional video and audio channels. And, the Osprey210e allows you to switch between sources and supports the most popular video and audio APIs.
- Now you can deliver full-frame broadcast quality video and audio to Microsoft DirectShow or Linux video recording and encoding applications. The PCI Express bus architecture enhances video throughput for increased performance and reliability.
- Add SimulStream and deliver full-frame video to highspeed Internet users or smaller, lower-rate video to DSL and dial-up subscribers, plus optimized video for several different mobile device standards. And, save the same content to a storage device for post-processing and other Video on Demand (VOD) applications.
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty