Deal: $35.50 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/30/2020 (Details)
These are the Chips, the universal wireless helmet audio system by Outdoor Tech. Connect them to any Bluetooth device, drop them into nearly any helmet with an audio liner and your skull will be dripping with Kenny G’s undeniable melodies for the next ten hours. They can play and pause, raise and lower volume, answer calls and skip tracks, all without making you remove your mittens and without a blinking blue light adding nerd status to your backside three. Just think: warm hands, fresh powder, two-button total audio control, and no wires inside your jacket. Waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof, the Kodiak is the high-capacity portable power bank that goes anywhere. Thanks to switchable output, it can charge almost any USB-compatible gadget you own, including high-draw devices like tablets. It’s rugged housing can withstand a beating while remaining compact and light enough to travel with you. And it’s so affordable, you’ll “bear-ly” notice the dent in your wallet. If you want more classic bear jokes like that one, stick around. We have plenty.
- Universal fit with almost any helmet that has an audio-ready liner
- Oversized, two-button interface controls volume, track, play/pause, and telephone calls
- 40 mm drivers for outstanding sound and ear-crushing volume
- No battery means no charging and no worrying about going silent
- Sweat-resistant and designed for use in extreme cold (-20 Degree C/-4 Degree F)
Do you want ot get the Outdoor Tech OT0042 Wired Chips – Universal Helmet Audio System (Black)?