Regular Price: $698.97
Deal: $698.97 (SAVE Now!)
as of 01/26/2021 (Details)
The Panasonic DMR-EH69 Multi-System, Multi-Zone DVD-Recorder combines functionality and versatility, with abilities to record your favorite TV shows (PAL format only) or home movies onto a slew of DVD formats. The internal 320GB hard disc drive can record up to 71 hours high-resolution video, or up to 567 hours low-resolution video. Your current DVD library will look and sound better than ever before, because this recorder is a progressive scan player capable of upconverting your DVDs to a high-definition experience. Moreover, this recorder offers incredible features that will be hard to match. Enjoy the awesome power of Dolby Digital and DTS audio decoding, one second quick-start recording, VIERA Link Control, SD Slot, DV (IEEE) input, and HDMI output. With worldwide features, connectivity to virtually any A/V source, hi-speed dubbing, and simultaneous recording and playback capabilities, your entertainment choices are endless with the Panasonic DMR-EH69. DV (IEEE 1394) Input Dolby Digital and DTS Sound DivX Home Theater Certified SD/SDHC Memory Card Slot Multi-Language System Full-Feature Remote Control Specifications System PAL/NTSC Region 1 - 5 Hard Disk Drive 320GB Recording Time XP - Approx. 71 hours, SP - Approx. 142 hours, LP - Approx. 284 hours, EP - Approx. 426 hours/567 hours Progressive Scan Output HD Upconversion DVDs recorded in ALL-REGION FORMAT with this DVD recorder can be played back on virtually any DVD player in the world PAL or NTSC DVD playback of any region (Region-Free) PAL B/G, I, D/K TV Tuner (No NTSC Tuner) (Plays PAL/NTSC Disc on a PAL TV, NTSC Disc on NTSC TV) Records in ALL-REGION FORMAT on DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW or DVD-RAM From
- Hard Disk Drive Recording: The versatile DMR-EH69GC-K lets you record TV programs on the hard disk drive (HDD), as well as copy music, movies, and photos to it. Recording time using the HDD ranges from 71 hours in XP Mode to 567 hours in EP Mode.
- The convenient USB port lets you connect devices such as flash drives and digital cameras to the DMR-EH69GC-K to play music, view photos, and watch videos.
- The DMR-EH69GC-K makes it easy to view JPEG files and transfer JPEG and MPEG2 files to the HDD or to a DVD disc. The recorder accepts SD/SDHC/MultiMedia cards and, with an optional adapter, miniSD and microSD cards
- With the DMR-EH69GC-K, you have a wide variety of file formats that you can play. The DVD recorder can handle virtually all DVD/CD disc formats, while the built-in USB port can play files recorded in the MP3, DivX, JPEG, and WMA formats.
- Recording time using 4.7GB single-sided discs ranges from 1 hour in XP Mode to 8 hours in EP Mode. For 8.5GB dual-layer discs, recording time ranges from 1 hour 45 minutes in XP Mode to 14 hours 20 minutes in EP Mode.