as of 10/20/2021 (Details)
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts and professionals. Compact and lightweight, this Panasonic LUMIX Professional Camera Lens G H-H025K features Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum for the highest standards of detail and sharpness. For added versatile high performance, this high-speed zoom lens offers a F1.7 ASPH and focal length of 25mm (35mm camera equivalent: 50mm) for low-light, high-quality photography. It also provides a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging. What’s more, the stunning high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system of this lens records excellent 4K video, where precise focusing is essential. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high-quality LUMIX G camera lens optics with Panasonic's Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal-clear pictures (8 Elements in 7 Groups, [1 UHR lens and 2 aspherical lenses])
- HIGH-PRECISION, HIGH-SPEED AF: High-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system when mounted on a LUMIX G series camera; Stepping motor makes focusing action smooth and near silent for use in video and photo recording
- STABLE OPTICAL PERFORMANCE: Compact lens maintains stable optical performance even at wide F-stops and provides a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging
- FAST STANDARD LENS: Versatile, fast standard 25mm focal length lens (35mm camera equivalent: 50mm) is perfect for low-light, high-quality photography with a bright, maximum F1.7 aperture (minimum aperture F22)
- SEVEN APERTURE BLADE CONSTRUCTION: The lens' seven aperture blades produce an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas, even when shooting at large aperture