as of 12/01/2023 (Details)
Award winning PawFlex Protective Cover/Sleeve is disposable, non-adhesive, super stretch and fur friendly. This innovative vet approved cover can be used as extra protection when placed over PawFlex Basic and Universal/Joint Bandages as well as Medimitt straps to prevent your curious and tenacious pet from mouthing at the fastening tab. Because of its tubular design, it has no ends that can unravel which make it virtually impossible for your pet to undo. The protective cover conveniently replaces the traditional use of adhesives to secure an independent gauze pad or gauze wrap simply and easily with no sticky adhesives pulling your pets fur. Ideal for covering and protecting surgical sites, bug bites or growths from being further irritated or compromised due to licking and/or gnawing. These water resistant yet breathable covers can be used simply as a prophylactic to guard against flare ups of hot spots, Lick Granulomas (Licknomas) or at first signs of excessive licking of a known trigger spot; can also be used to protect sensitive skin from outside underbrush. The non-slip feature was designed to keep the cover in place no matter how active your pet is, while the ease of use makes application and removal a quick, easy, painless, hassle and stress free process. No cutting, no peeling, no unraveling. Just pulls on or off like a sock. Regardless of the situation, all PawFlex Bandages and protective covers are designed for quick and easy application by professional and non-professional caregivers to provide effective, multi-functional use. 1 piece, 1 second, that's all you need with PawFlex Bandages. PawFlex Protective Cover/Sleeve can be used for all parts of the legs except the hind knee. Because of all these innovative features, PawFlex is quickly and successfully becoming one of the most sought-after animal wound care products around the world. Vet approved and recommended. PawFlex, Bandaging just got easier!.
- Cut to desired length; use as extra protection over Basic and universal/Joint bandages or Medimitt strap; 1 strip yields up to 4 individual covers
- Great for covering and protecting surgical sites, bug bites and growths; shields sensitive and irritated skin from obsessive licking or biting
- The Tubular cover sleeve has no ends to unravel and is quick and easy to use; no cutting, pulling or peeling-just pull on and off like a sock
- PawFlex unique non-slip grip feature assures minimum slippage even on the most active dogs; Cover stays on and in place without adhesives
- Non-adhesive means absolutely no fur pulling or skin ripping; making Pawflex the most comfortable, hassle and stress free pet bandages to use