Deal: $49.14 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/28/2020 (Details)
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Chrysler 0W-40 with PurePlus Technology is when you combine PurePlus synthetic base oils with our high performance additives. PurePlus Technology is a patented, revolutionary process that converts pure natural gas into the first-of-its-kind, high quality, full synthetic base oil used in the Pennzoil Platinum line of motor oils. It produces a crystal clear base oil that is 99.5 percent pure with fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, the start to many other traditional and synthetic motor oils. PurePlus base oils enable very low volatility formulations with NOACK volatilities of 10 percent and lower - results typical API Group II and III (synthetic) base stocks cannot achieve. This means less oils lost by evaporating off hot engine surfaces such as piston rings.
- Oils formulated with PurePlus Technology consistently have lower viscosity at low temperatures (-13 degree Fahrenheit to - 40 degree Fahrenheit), so the engine requires less effort to pump the oil at temperatures
- Better viscosity control is achieved even under severe oxidative test conditions compared with using other API Group II and III base oils
- Drive on average an extra 550 miles per year
- Helps protect engines from loss of power
- Provides faster low temperature oil flow and protects in extreme heat; Certification: SN/GF-5
Do you want ot get the Pennzoil 550040856-6PK Ultra Platinum 0W-40 Full Synthetic Motor Oil – 1 Quart (Case of 6)?