as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
Penray 3912 Heavy Duty Power Steering Fluid - 12-Ounce Bottle is compatible with all universal power steering fluids. It meets the specs of GM, Ford, Chrysler, and most foreign auto manufacturers. It provides protection against foam, corrosion, and oxidation. It protects against both wear and slippage and helps stop power steering squeaks. It is NOT recommended for use in applications requiring the use of automatic transmission fluid in the power steering system. The Penray brand of products is engineered for use by professional automotive maintenance and repair technicians. Our superior product line helps to improve gas mileage, extend engine life and improve overall performance with the consumer in mind. Technicians rely on Penray Professional Service Kits for fuel injection cleaning, power steering flush, transmission flush and other maintenance services. Penray’s broad line covers fuel additives, oil additives, maintenance products, service items and winter products. For over 65 years Penray has manufactured quality chemical products with innovative chemistry focused on automotive, heavy duty and marine applications. Each of our products is specifically engineered to help keep your vehicle performing at it’s very best.
- Compatible with All Conventional Power Steering Fluids
- Meets Specs of GM, Ford, Chrysler and Most Domestic and Foreign Auto Manufacturers
- Provides Protection Against Oxidation to Prevent Sludge with a Corrosion Inhibitor to Protect Metal Components
- Protects Against Pump Component Wear
- Refer to Penray Power Steering Fluid Application Guide for Make/Model Specifications