as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
GLK-UC2X is the latest mini PC released by Pepper Jobs. Powered by the latest generation of Intel quad-core processor, GLK-UC2X comes with the latest generation of hardware video decoder and is able to decode 4K VP9 and H.265 contents. Featuring dual USB-C ports, Gigabit Ethernet, fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity and a silent heatpipe cooling system, GLK-UC2X aims at delivering the maximum performance out of the Gemini Lake processor without any performance loss. GLK-UC2X supports up to three 4K 60Hz display outputs simultaneously which makes it a perfect solution for low-power UHD media center or office computer. NOTE: To upgrade RAM, you need to purchase Single-Ranked DDR4 SODIMM with CL17.
- 【UNLOCKED PERFORMANCE】GLK-UC2X comes with the exclusive TDP unlocker feature that fully unlocked the performance of Gemini Lake processor and delivers up to 70% better performance than other mini PCs with the same series of processor while under load
- 【ACTIVE YET SILENTLY COOLED】GLK-UC2X copper heatpipe cooling solution has been engineered and thoroughly tested for months, even when TDP is fully unlocked and under full-loading, the system never throttles, which means performance can be 100% unleashed
- 【TRIPLE 4K60Hz DISPLAY】GLK-UC2X supports 3x 4K displays with resolution of up to 4K@60Hz simultaneously, thus providing premium quality 4K UHD picture and sound for the ultimate viewing experience. Compatible with HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected contents
- 【DIY UPGRADE FRIENDLY】GLK-UC2X comes with an extra M.2 SATA 2280 slot for storage expansion, which is also compatible with M.2 NVMe SSD (@ Gen.2 x1 speed). 2 x DDR4 SODIMM slots that support up to dual-channel, Single-Ranked memory of 16GB 2400MHz max. Separate SSD/RAM covers for easy operation
- 【NO SETUP HASSLEMENT】Pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), set up is effortless and this mini PC is ready to run straight out of the box