as of 04/17/2021 (Details)
Permatex Form-A-Gasket #2 Sealant is a slow-drying, non-hardening sealant designed for sealing cut gaskets and stamped parts. For use where sealing is more important than adhesion, this sealant allows for easy disassembly if required. Resists common shop fluids and fuels, with a temperature range of -65 degrees Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. When a chemical gasket is not an option, Permatex offers a wide range of gasket sealants suitable for applications on both import and domestic vehicles of any model year or performance caliber.
- Slow-drying, non-hardening sealant
- Allows for easy disassembly if required
- For use where sealing is more important than adhesion
- Designed for sealing cut gaskets and stamped parts
- Suggested Applications: Valve cover gaskets, oil pan gaskets