Deal: $63.53 (SAVE Now!)
as of 10/27/2020 (Details)
Permatex Anti-Seize Lubricant is a highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants, for use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing, and to assure easier disassembly. Featuring salt, corrosion and moisture resistance, this lubricant is ideal for marine use. With a temperature range from -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 1600 degrees Fahrenheit, it will not evaporate or harden in extreme temperatures. From job-specific lubricants to the rigors of heavy-duty needs, count on Permatex to bring you reliability and problem-solving solutions that extend the life of your equipment.
- Highly refined blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants
- Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant, this lubricant is ideal for marine use
- Prevents galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly
- Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts
- Temperature range: -60F to 1600F
Do you want ot get the Permatex 80071-12PK Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle, 4 oz. (Pack of 12)?