as of 10/15/2021 (Details)
Permatex High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket Maker is formulated for high temperature applications or heavy-duty use such as towing. It replaces almost any cut gasket by making reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating caused by thermal cycling. Coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability. Resists auto and shop fluids, with a temperature range of -65 degrees fahrenheit to 650 degrees fahrenheit intermittent. A first generation 1970-1980 gasket maker, it is OEM specified. Permatex offers significant performance advantages which include outstanding oil resistance, excellent torque retention and hi-temp, sensor-safe properties. Extended warranties, engine sensors and new component materials such as aluminum, bi-metal alloys and high-tech plastics, have created the need for superior RTV silicone gasket makers in both OEM production and service applications. Permatex always has the right gasket maker for your application.
- Formulated for hi-temp applications, or heavy-duty use
- Replaces almost any cut gasket, and coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability
- Makes reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating
- Temperature range of -65F to 650F intermittent
- Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings, transmission pans