as of 04/13/2021 (Details)
Permatex PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy is a versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal, two-part epoxy adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing. Sets in four minutes with no clamping needed and has a dark grey appearance. Fills gaps and will not shrink. When cured, can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed. Resistant to water and solvents, with a permanent strength up to 4500 PSI. Temperature range of -60 degrees Fahrenheit to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Permatex offers convenient solutions for a wide range of bonding applications. Available in many packaging configurations, Permatex epoxies are versatile and easy-to-use. From general-purpose to material-specific, Permatex offers a formulation that will work for you.
- Versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal epoxy adhesive
- Two-part adhesive and filler system that eliminates the need for welding or brazing
- Sets in four minutes with no clamping needed
- Resistant to water and solvents, with a permanent strength up to 4500 PSI
- Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies. Bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, steel. Use to seal welded seams, fills metal cracks, mount metal components