as of 12/02/2023 (Details)
The bottom 12" length of this tie-down stake is actually 20" of curled steel rod, which has two key advantages. One is greater vertical and horizontal holding power because you're putting more surface area in the ground. The second is that it acts like a giant screw - one of the six classic simple machines - making it easier to twist into soil. Built extra-tough with 1/2" steel and durable zinc finish, it's perfect for keeping even the largest dog safely secured and makes a great anchor point for large tents, canopies and other shelter. Total length 19"
- Premium-grade 19" tie-down stake for heavy-duty anchoring jobs; pets, tents & canopies
- Screw-type shaft multiples holding power
- Extra-strong 1/2" steel rod with rust & corrosion-resistant zinc finish
- Over-sized T-handle provides big grip for twisting into ground; safer low profile design
- Perfect for the yard, camping, parks, and so much more!