as of 05/19/2022 (Details)
The V-12 Injector is designed to inexpensively perform RFI™ (reverse flush), vacuum/pressure bleeding, and master cylinder bench bleeding. The V-12 can develop 125 psi with comfortable hand force. The function of the V-12 is identical to our more expensive Pheonix Injectors™. When the injector handle is depressed fluid is injected out the nozzle. When the handle is released, the injector automatically refills the barrel from a remote fluid source. The handle and body are made of high strength Zytel (glass reinforced nylon) which imparts metal like strength while retaining light weight comfort.Includes: V-12 injector, Smart-Pak (resevoir bottle, hoses, bleeding adapters, brake fluid bottle adapters, tee fittings, plugs), molded carrying case.
- Patented Reverse Fluid Injection
- GSA, military, OEM, and ABS approved
- Single technician operation
- Removes trapped air in brake system which is the top cause of a "spongy pedal"
- Portable, lightweight, durable