as of 03/20/2023 (Details)
Features -Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tires tailored for the latest Sport/Supersport bikes -The perfect tires for performance, style and comfort -Creative and functional tread design that combines high mileage with a modern and attractive look, patented 0° steel belt radial structure and advanced compounding technology provide balanced behavior wet or dry -Set seven FIM records and garnered the prestigious 24-hour Duration World Record on one set of tires on March 15, 2009, in Nardo, Italy - 3,190.8 miles, average speed of 132.9 mph -Blackwall -Tubeless (TL) -(W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph Product Details Looking for a sport bike tire that can commute all week and carve the canyons on the weekend? The Angel ST's advanced compounding technology provides balanced behavior wet or dry, and testing has shown a substantial increase in estimated mileage over other supersport and sport touring tires. This tire uses Pirelli's patented 0° steel radial belting for a uniform, predictable grip in all conditions. Good for naked 600s to high-horsepower, large-displacement motorcycles. It is approved for fitment on big, heavy bikes like the Suzuki Hayabusa & Kawasaki Concours 14.
- Environmentally friendly advanced compounds, a creative and functional tread design and the patented 0 degree steel belt radial structure provide balanced behavior wet or dry
- Angel ST is the HOLDER OF 7 WORLD RECORDS!
- Guaranteed date code of 2018 or newer.
- New tires for the latest Sport/Supersport touring rider provides performance, style and comfort in an Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tire design
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.