as of 05/15/2021 (Details)
Details: Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea Origin: China Extraction Method: Steam Distilled Plant Part: Leaves and flowering tops. Strength of Aroma: Medium Aromatic Scent: Clary Sage essential oil has an earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous. Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile German, Chamomile Roman, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang. Suggested Uses: Clary Sage essential oil is the perfect hormone balancing oil to help ease symptoms caused by women's issues. It can be used to treat PMS, hot flashes, depression, anxiety and insomnia. For menstrual pain, combine Clary Sage with Geranium, Marjoram and Carrot Seed. Research suggests that for some people, Clary Sage essential oil is more effective anti-stress oil than Lavender. Add to your favorite carrier oil and use as a daily moisturizer or diffuse into the air for its mood-enhancing properties. Cautions: None known. Please Note: The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
- Botanical Name: Salvia sclera
- Aromatic Scent: Clary Sage Essential Oil has an earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Have Questions? Message one of our Certified Aromatherapist through Amazon messages
- Plant Therapy has other oils including: Basil, Cajeput, Cedar wood, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Cypress, Garlic, Ginger, Helichrysum, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Naiouli, Orange, Patchouli, Pine, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver, Vanilla, Wintergreen, Yang Ylang