as of 12/02/2023 (Details)
The Plantar Fasciitis Arch Cushion and Support with Cold Gel Therapy- Foot Sleeve for Heel Pain is the perfect solution to ease your arch and heel from pain almost immediately. Sewn-in Sealed Ice gel pads, located on each side of calcaneous below the level of the talon-calcaneal joint, limit lateral and medial movement of the heel and provide soothing cold therapy to reduce heel inflammation. Gently lifts problem arches to a natural position that evenly distributes pressure to help reduce inflammation of the Plantar Fascia tissue. The sleeve is light, comfortable, easy to adjust, and easy to walk with while on. Be kind to your feet! Podiatrist designed and recommended.
- PROVIDES RAPID RELIEF: Relieve and reduce foot and leg pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis, plantar fascial fibromatosis (Ledderhose's disease), flat feet, dorsal foot pain, Tailor's bunion pain and heel pain; supports arch & reduces foot pronation (rolling in) by placing foot in ideal, neutral position so you'll feel less pain.
- COMPRESSION THERAPY: Lifts plantar fascia tissue, the band of connective tissue that maintains the arch, to help relieve arch and heel pain. Compression Therapy helps to alleviate inflammation. Targeted support reduces stress to the arch region and alleviates inflammation and tearing of the plantar fascia.
- SEWN- IN SILICON GEL PAD provides firm support. Soothing cold therapy remains soft and reduces heel inflammation. The massaging gel also absorbs shock and cushions feet against impact.
- COMFORT & EASE: Made of stretchable and breathable material which allows feet to breathe to prevent foot odor and perspiration. Thin profile allows wearing alone or inside of shoes, sandals, or socks. Hook-and-loop strap ensures precise control of compression.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN AND PODIATRIST RECOMMENDED