as of 06/07/2023 (Details)
Plate Keeper license plate security screws offer protection for your vehicles identity. Thieves steal license plates for a variety of reasons, such as to get your toll road transponder, assume your vehicles identity to avoid traffic camera fines, conceal their vehicles identity when committing a crime or just to avoid renewing their tags, These security screws are very difficult to remove without the special tool included in the kit. Stainless steel screws will not rust or corrode. Includes 4 theft resistant screws and special installation tool. Screw size metric M5 x 16-mm or about 5/8-inch long. These screws are a little longer than the screws that came on your car in case you have a thick license plate frame. This kit will fit many BMW and Mercedes vehicles, with or without license plate frame. To be safe, check what size screws you need for your car, front and back. Any hardware store or your dealer should be able to confirm the size you have already on your vehicle. We can accommodate some other sizes as well. Post a question or contact us if you are not certain of the size you need.
- 4 stainless steel security screws and 1 installation tool
- Screw size metric M5, length 16mm (5/8-inch)
- Slightly longer than stock screw to protect license plate and frame
- Security for vanity plates, custom frames and toll transponders
- Made in the USA. Fits most BMW and Mercedes vehicles.