Deal: $399.00 (SAVE Now!)
as of 07/09/2020 (Details)
"The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE is a 7200 dpi resolution scanner with state of the art illumination and optical systems designed to resolve very small differences in edge contrast. A built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images. The OpticFilm 8200i SE and Laser Soft Imaging’s Silver Fast software make for a good combination. Users can benefit from Silver Fast's intelligent automatic functions which help to make the process of various adjustments much easier and get brilliant results. For example, Silver Fast Multi-Exposure reveals more shadow details and creates less image noise. Silver Fast iSRD uses the built-in infrared channel to remove dust and scratches without losing details, and Silver Fast SCC provides selective color changing with just one click. The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE scanner is bundled with the newest version of Laser Soft Imaging’s acclaimed scanner software - Silver Fast 8. The Workflow Pilot guides users through all scanning processes step by step. The new graphical user interface allows users to enjoy quality results with an easy learning curve, and the preview mode immediately shows the results of any adjustments. Silver Fast 8 is multitasking capable, and supports the latest 64-bit hardware. The Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE offers the best film scanning solution for web sharing and printing. It targets all home users, lomographers, film photo enthusiasts from all professions, amateur photographers, professional photographers, and those who highly demand image quality. "
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output
- Up to 3.6 Dynamic Range Enhanced Multi-Exposure Function for improved image quality 64-bit hardware and software support
- Powerful software include - bundles with Plustek QuickScan and LaserSoft Imaging Silverfast SE Plus 8 ( US 119 )
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.7.x ~ 10.14.x (Mojave), user can download driver from Plustek website.
Do you want ot get the Plustek OpticFilm 8200i SE , 35mm Film & Slide Scanner. 7200 dpi / 48-bit Output. Integrated Infrared Dust/Scratch Removal. Bundle Silverfast SE Plus 8.8 , Support Mac and PC.?