as of 01/23/2022 (Details)
It can be very difficult to keep track of medicines, especially if you take several each day. But it is vital information that you need to know. It's also important for your loved ones and can be critical in case of an emergency. My Meds Ledger is a convenient place to keep track of several different medicines, what they are for, when, and how to take them. This durable booklet folds down to the size of a credit card, but has enough space to keep track up to 12 different medicines and 2 pharmacies. Plus, My Meds Ledger is magnetized so it closes snuggly and can easily slip into the credit card slots of any wallet, pocket or purse. Knowing the information about medicines is important in many situations such as when visiting a new doctor or pharmacy. In an emergency situation, it can save a life. My Meds Ledger has been created with the special needs of older adults in mind. It is written in simple language with large, 12 point type.
- Keep track of your medicines including, what each one is for, how and when to take it, side effects to watch for, and more
- Room to list up to 12 medicines plus your doctors and pharmacies
- Closes snugly and fits easily into your pocket, wallet, or purse
- Store vital information you, your loved ones, and caregivers need to know
- Helpful when visiting a new doctor