Deal: $15.27 (SAVE Now!)
as of 11/26/2020 (Details)
Take a stunning journey to the ends of the earth through the colorful, fluid motion of Photicular® technology. A phenomenon first seen in the bestsellers Safari and Ocean, Photicular technology uses sliding lenses and video imagery to display realistic living motion in the pages of a book. It’s like a movie in your hand. Penguins waddle in their irresistibly happy way. A walrus lumbers across the snowy landscape. There’s a polar bear with her lively cubs. A beluga whale, breaching. A team of sled dogs sprinting directly at the viewer. And the miracle of the Northern Lights, shimmering like a silk rainbow through the star-filled night.National Geographic writer Carol Kaufmann brings the reader along on a voyage to the North and South Poles, and writes a lively and informative essay for each image, including vital statistics for each animal, such as their size, range, habitat, and more.
- A polar photo and fact book with lenticular-style pictures
- Encourages interest in animals, polar regions, nature facts
- Watch as the pictures seem to really move!
- Penguins waddle, walruses galumph, and huskies sprint across the page
- Articles accompany each photicular print
Do you want ot get the Polar: A Photicular Book?