as of 12/05/2021 (Details)
The Polk Audio RC80i 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker delivers incredible stereo sound to any room in your home from speakers you can barely see, without using any floor or shelf space. The RC80i is easy to install, requiring only that you cut a hole, feed the wires through, and simply drop the speaker in. It is held in place by rotating cams that safely secure the speaker with no extra assembly or mess. Once installed, the paintable grille and flange allows this in-ceiling speaker to virtually disappear in the room The Polk RC80i uses an eight-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround that outlasts cheaper foam surrounds, as well as a one-inch metalized soft dome tweeter with a 15-degree swivel mount. This makes the tweeter aimable for direct high frequency control that ensures spacious imaging with amazing clarity. The sound is well-balanced in any listening position, even off-axis. Constructed of rust resistant hardware and durable, moisture resistant materials, the RC80i is safe for use in bathrooms, kitchens, saunas, or even under outdoor eaves. The RC80i features strong composite driver baskets that keep moving parts in rigid alignment, and a wide-dispersion design for even sound-coverage throughout large rooms. This in-ceiling loudspeaker is timbre-matched to the Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless, enveloping imaging when used in a home theater system.
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
- Pair of 2-way in-ceiling speakers timbre-matched to the Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless imaging
- Equipped with one 8-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone. Frequency response: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Equipped with one 1-inch dynamic-balance, metalized soft dome tweeter with 15-degree-swivel mount
- Constructed of durable, moisture-resistant materials for use in bathrooms, saunas, or under outdoor eaves