as of 04/12/2021 (Details)
Polytron Ultra Performance Lithium Complex EP-2 Grease is engineered to operate in the most extreme conditions of abrasive dust, contaminants, temperatures, dirt, and moisture. It does not soften during high speed operation in rolling contact bearings and also provides good seal. Its use results in highly cost effectiveness in maintenance applications and direct costs. Polytron Grease contains scientific breakthrough Polytron MTC as an active ingredient for wear-elimination. Polytron EP-2 Grease has achieved amazing results in almost all commercial and industrial applications including trucks, mining equipment, trains, factories, farms, and military. Excellent in water resistance; may also be used in electric motors of NEMA insulation class A and B types.
- For use on automotive, heavy duty trucks, marine, industrial equipment, bearings, bushings, joints, slides, and other grease-applicable equipment. DIRECTION: Apply grease as normal. Standard 14oz tube for grease gun.
- Polytron EP-2 Lithium Complex Grease (EP-2) is made of highest quality, multi-purpose, wide temperature-range, Lithium-based lubricant with addition of scientifically engineered Polytron's anti-wear formula and other additives to provide superior lubrication and protection
- Eliminates up to 95% of equipment wear and dramatically reduces friction, operating temperature, and energy consumption
- Extends service intervals 200-400%; increases equipment lifespan by 300-900%. From light-duty to heavy-duty, often more than 50% reduction in maintenance cost
- Protects against harsh environment, extreme temperatures, moistures, rust and corrosion; provides temporary protection in the event of loss of grease, preventing irreversible damage