as of 10/16/2021 (Details)
60V 21” Brushless Push Mower POWERWORKS - Performance through Power – POWERWORKS 60 Volt tools are designed to get the job done! Our 60V Mower is the most revolutionary battery-operated system delivering powerful performance and durability. 60 Volts gives you the power you need and the 5Ah Lithium-Ion battery provides a run-time of up to 70 minutes, easily power through your yard work. Designed for yards up to ½ Acre. (Battery Not Included) Our 60V POWERWORKS Battery is compatible with all our POWERWORKS 60V tools, simply take the battery out of one tool, place it in another, push start and you’re ready for your next job. Use one battery, charge one battery and you will have all the continual run-time you need. No gas and no maintenance required. POWERWORKS 60V Mower features include 21” Steel Deck with Brushless Motor. Easy push-button start, eliminates the pull cord. Not enough room in your garage, POWERWORKS mowers are designed for vertical storage. Mower handles easily fold in, providing upright positioning which takes up 70% less space. The 3-in-1 design provides the ability to mulch, bag or side discharge your grass clippings. Single handle height adjustment. Our POWERWORKS brushless motor provides your POWERWORKS tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool. POWERWORKS tools come with a 4-year on the tool.
- 21" steel cutting deck features a 3-in-1 design, allowing you to mulch, rear bag, or side discharge grass clippings
- High-efficiency 60V brushless motor with push-button start provides more power, torque, and longer life without the hassle of gas
- Stores vertically, taking up less space in your garage or shed for added convenience
- 7-position, single-lever height adjustment allows you to achieve the perfect cut on all grass types
- 60V 5Ah Lithium-Ion Battery provides up to 70 minutes run-time