as of 03/28/2023 (Details)
Prestone synthetic brake fluid is designed for safe operation of today's vehicles with disc or drum brakes. Recommended for anti-lock braking systems (ABS) and meets DOT 3 specifications. Designed to provide a high margin of boiling point protection, the proprietary mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake system operation will not create dangerous vapor. This delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal. Complies with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 116. Meets SAE J1703.
- Provides an extra margin of safety in extreme braking conditions
- Mix of polyglycol ethers ensures hot brake-system operation will not create dangerous vapor
- Excellent for ABS, disc and drum brake systems
- Delivers braking power when needed by avoiding a spongy pedal
- Both wet and dry boiling points exceed the minimum government standards